Monday, May 26, 2008

Welcome!

What a drab looking craft/scrap blog, right? I must redecorate. No one does white walls anymore.

I haven't been posting on my other blog as much as I used to. I guess I'm sort of an all or nothing type of person. It isn't that I don't have anything to say about my children - it's just that there's so MUCH to say - it's overwhelming. I have found myself only posting the happy little events that go on in their lives and not so much the day to day stuff. I mean really. How many times can I blog about the park? Or my husband's crazy work schedule? Or how impossibly adorable my baby is? Or what a challenge my middle child is? It just gets old. I mean, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm just not the type to blog about my sex life or which bills we just can't pay this month. Too personal.
So!
This blog will be about making stuff. Things I want to make. Things I have made. Things that I love and admire from Etsy and elsewhere. Scrapbooking. New techniques. Maybe some photography now and then.
So come on in. Get comfortable - bring your coffee, your glue sticks, and your opinions. But leave your kids at home. That's what I'm going to do.

No comments: