Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall




Who is the owliest one of all?

This turned out pretty cute, I must say. I'll be giving the owls a rest now!


You know, I often buy scrapbook paper because I love it and have to have it. Then what happens is, it doesn't get used, because it's too girly for all of my boyish pages - and I'm not the type to make scrapbook pages about myself.

Making things other than pages has been a great way to use the girly parts of my scrapbooking stash! I like hanging out with flowers and things that are pink. Don't get me wrong - I'm a big fan of green, red, navy blue, and stripes. But it's nice to go into my scrap room and work with things that are soft and lovely.....even if there is a farting contest happening right outside the door.






No comments: