Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend Round-up

Some new frames for the shop.
I love making these. They are a bit time consuming, but still fun to make. On the left we have "The Sweet Family" frame, and on the right - "The Once Upon A Time" frame. I ordered this newly released SEI paper ("Dilly") with these in mind. I love the colors!





I've been trying to catch up on scrapbooking - as usual. I've been going to some crops with friends and have gotten some pages done at those. For the most part, the pages I do away from home are just so-so. I don't have the ability to walk away, and come back later. I don't have ALL of my stuff with me.....so they usually end of being pretty boring. And sometimes that's totally okay! My gosh, they can't ALL be winners. Sometimes, it really is just about "getting it in the book " - even for a scrapbooking control freak like me. Here are a couple of new pages that I really like though. I would love to finish scrapping Christmas this week. Nothing like Christmas in July!

No comments: